There is a 2 hour delay between the time a view or response is captured to it showing up within our interface. This delay extends to the notification emails you receive when someone responds to a survey. The reason for this delay is due to the fact that it is expensive for us to push that information in a close to real-time fashion.
Articles in this section
- Does Qualaroo support different languages?
- I changed my survey and now my responses are missing
- I have an NPS question in my survey. Why don’t I see the NPS reporting?
- Does Qualaroo integrate with Mixpanel?
- Can I customize Qualaroo with my own CSS?
- I accidentally unsubscribed from response notifications
- Can I anchor the "Other" option to the bottom of my survey?
- Can I host Qualaroo within an iFrame?
- How can I connect the Qualaroo Custom Object within Salesforce to an account or contact?
- Can I clone an Archived Survey?