2. Login to your Google Tag Manager account and navigate to the container with your domain.
3. Click on the red “New Tag” button.
4. Name the tag “Qualaroo”.
5. Under "Tag Configuration" choose custom HTML.
7. Under "Triggering" choose "All Pages". Click save.
8. In the upper right-hand corner, click "Publish" and continue to publish all changes.
9. "Container Version Description" is optional. You can add a description or click skip. Once you've completed these steps, you're ready to start creating surveys!
Note: Are you hosting Google Analytics and Qualaroo in Google Tag Manager? Please see this article if your events aren't showing up.