You can view our video tutorial below:
2. Login to your Google Tag Manager account and navigate to the container with your domain.
3. Click on the red “New” button, then select “Tag”.
4. Name the tag “Qualaroo”.
5. For the tag type, select “Custom HTML”.
7. Check the box next to “Support document.write”.
8. In the upper right hand corner, set a rule to have the tag to fire on all pages.
9. Once you have finished all of these steps, save your changes.
10. Navigate to the “Versions” section and click on “Create Version.”
Once you've completed these steps, you're ready to start creating surveys!
Note: Are you hosting Google Analytics and Qualaroo in Google Tag Manager? Please see this article if your events aren't showing up.