We've been working to update our infrastructure, and unfortunately this generated a 500 error for a period of time. If you accessed the site during this point, it's possible that your browser is holding on to legacy data. To correct this, simply clear your browser cookies. If you're not sure how to do that, this document walks you through the steps for all browsers.
Articles in this section
- January 14-15 2016 - Difficulty logging in and 500 errors
- Upcoming downtime - September 4th - 5th
- Responses not showing since 2/11/2015 - ISSUE RESOLVED
- New survey ideas!
- How legacy customers can upgrade to the new survey editor
- Discontinuing the "Target by search term" feature
- Heartbleed Security Update