How to write Regular Expressions for URL targeting
We teach you the advanced method of Targeting surveys using Regular Expressions
- The Regular Expression Interface
- Regular Expression Basic Characters
- Backslash - Escape!
- Question Mark - Not Required
- Digits and Word Characters
- Dot-Star: Anything Goes!
- The Or Pipe - How to target several specific pages on your site
- Using Parentheses, Brackets and Sets
- Excluding URLs, Focusing on specific URLs - Negative and Positive Lookaheads
- Targeting a Basic Query String
- Targeting a Complex Query String
- Targeting a Google AdWords Landing Page
- More Resources
- Formatting URLs in the old Regex Interface