Oracle Eloqua equips marketers with best-in-class lead and campaign management tools that help marketers engage the right audience at the right time in the buyer’s journey while providing real-time reporting and insights.
Qualaroo customers have the ability to push lead generation data directly to their Eloqua account. You can add a visitor's email, first name, last name, and phone to the contact database in your Eloqua lead database.
This powerful integration allows you to bridge the gap between gathering customer data and actually putting it to work. Data collected on site is pushed directly to Eloqua where you can create customer profiles that can be used for targeted marketing campaigns and more.
Implementation is as follows:
1) Log in to your Qualaroo account and navigate to your “Account” page.
2) Authenticate Eloqua by logging into your Eloqua account under the integrations section.
3) To allow Qualaroo access to your Eloqua information simply sign in and accept–now your account is connected!
4) Next, you'll want to create a Lead Generation Form
5) Select "Add Step" > Integrations > Eloqua
6) Next, you'll need to manage and set canonical names in Qualaroo
7) You can do so by signing in to you Eloqua account and clicking on the cog icon in the upper right-hand corner of the screen. Navigate to "Database Setup" > "Fields and Views" > "Contact Fields"
8) Grab the "Database Name" of the field that you are pushing from Qualaroo to Eloqua and update your "Canonical Names Settings" in Qualaroo, save settings.
9) Next, make sure you have branching setup correctly with your Lead Generation Form screen set to "Continue to" Eloqua.
10) Data pushed from Qualaroo to your Eloqua account can be found in your Eloqua account by navigating to Audience > Contacts