This article will show you two methods for integrating Qualaroo into your site via Google Tag Manager
Method #1 - Google Tag Manager Community Template
Create a new tag
From the tags view, click the New button. Then click the Tag configuration box to open the tag options. For the tag type, click on the Community Template Gallery option.
Search 'Qualaroo' and click 'Add to workspace'
Save the tag, and publish the container when you're ready.
Method #2 - Pasting the Qualaroo tag manually
2. Login to your Google Tag Manager account and navigate to the container with your domain.
3. Click on the red “New Tag” button.
4. Name the tag “Qualaroo”.
5. Under "Tag Configuration" choose custom HTML.
7. Under "Triggering" choose "All Pages". Click save.
8. In the upper right-hand corner, click "Publish" and continue to publish all changes.
9. "Container Version Description" is optional. You can add a description or click skip. Once you've completed these steps, you're ready to start creating surveys!
Note: Are you hosting Google Analytics and Qualaroo in Google Tag Manager? Please see this article if your events aren't showing up.
Article is closed for comments.