Unfortunately not. Because of this we do recommend keeping the "Start Step" as the first screen within the survey creator. If you have the 2nd, 3rd (etc) screen as the "Start Step" you'll notice that our reporting will still show it as the 2nd or 3rd question down.
Articles in this section
- Is Qualaroo Affected by Safari's Intelligent Tracking Prevention?
- Does Qualaroo support different languages?
- I changed my survey and now my responses are missing
- I have an NPS question in my survey. Why don’t I see the NPS reporting?
- Does Qualaroo integrate with Mixpanel?
- Can I customize Qualaroo with my own CSS?
- I accidentally unsubscribed from response notifications
- Can I anchor the "Other" option to the bottom of my survey?
- Can I host Qualaroo within an iFrame?
- How can I connect the Qualaroo Custom Object within Salesforce to an account or contact?