Like many cloud-based data companies, Qualaroo by default retains all data (at least in its original raw form). Qualaroo uses the S3 service within AWS, which has become standard among many software vendors.
Articles in this section
- Demo FAQs
- How Can I Make My Mobile Web Nudge Take Up Less Screen Space?
- How can I Set Qualaroo to not Store IP Address?
- Qualaroo's commitment to the GDPR
- Is Qualaroo Affected by Safari's Intelligent Tracking Prevention?
- Does Qualaroo support different languages?
- I changed my survey and now my responses are missing
- I have an NPS question in my survey. Why don’t I see the NPS reporting?
- Does Qualaroo integrate with Mixpanel?
- Can I customize Qualaroo with my own CSS?
Article is closed for comments.