Like many cloud-based data companies, Qualaroo by default retains all data (at least in its original raw form). Qualaroo uses the S3 service within AWS, which has become standard among many software vendors.
Articles in this section
- Qualaroo's commitment to the GDPR
- Is Qualaroo Affected by Safari's Intelligent Tracking Prevention?
- Does Qualaroo support different languages?
- I changed my survey and now my responses are missing
- I have an NPS question in my survey. Why don’t I see the NPS reporting?
- Does Qualaroo integrate with Mixpanel?
- Can I customize Qualaroo with my own CSS?
- I accidentally unsubscribed from response notifications
- Can I anchor the "Other" option to the bottom of my survey?
- Can I host Qualaroo within an iFrame?