This website, UserAgentString.com, allows you to paste in a user agent string and it will return with a human-readable version of the browser, operating system and some other information that you may find useful.
Articles in this section
- Is Qualaroo Affected by Safari's Intelligent Tracking Prevention?
- Does Qualaroo support different languages?
- I changed my survey and now my responses are missing
- I have an NPS question in my survey. Why don’t I see the NPS reporting?
- Does Qualaroo integrate with Mixpanel?
- Can I customize Qualaroo with my own CSS?
- I accidentally unsubscribed from response notifications
- Can I anchor the "Other" option to the bottom of my survey?
- Can I host Qualaroo within an iFrame?
- How can I connect the Qualaroo Custom Object within Salesforce to an account or contact?