What does MRR stand for?
Monthly Recurring Revenue (MRR) is generally considered the most important metric in a Software as a Service (SaaS) business. It represents the total amount of income generated by new and existing customers every month.
How to Use Visitor Feedback to Improve MRR
There are several strategies that can help you improve the overall conversion rate by using Qualaroo in order to understand the wants and needs of your customers. This includes surveying potential customers just as much as current subscribers.
Once you identify the class of customer who's least likely to churn, as well as the top reasons why people trial and purchase vs. cancel, you'll start to see a clearer picture of the areas of your business to focus on for improvement. This can include more focused marketing efforts, highlighting features that lead to retention, improving UX, and working to build the product features that your customers will love and pay for.
Survey Ideas for Improving MRR
- Investigating why bounce rate is so high
- Discovering purpose of visit
- Uncover why potential buyers aren't converting with an exit survey
- Identify appeals from those who just started a trial
- Soliciting Product feedback
- Net Promoter Score for SaaS
- Voice of the Customer: Locating most passionate customers
- Cancellation survey