While some help centers have options built in to gauge the effectiveness of help articles, but you can use Qualaroo to gain additional insights about the content of your help center.
Possible questions to ask to help uncover this objective:
- "Did this article answer your question?"
- "Was this help section useful?"
Answer type: Single answer type "Yes/No". "No" branches to "What question do you have?" with a text-based answer type.
TIP: Make sure the notifications get sent to the support manager or support team, especially if you're asking people for their email address to follow up with them.
If you need help understanding all the options available within the Survey Editor, please visit this portion of our Help Center.
Recommended targeting options
- Where should this survey appear?: Your entire help center
- Who should be prompted to take this survey?: All or a percentage of traffic. If your help center has a login, make sure to use our Identity API to include the email address of the people who responded
- When should this survey be displayed?: 5-8 second delay. The delay will greatly depend on how long people generally read help content.
- How often should this survey be displayed?: Continue showing until the visitor provides a response.
If you need help understanding all the options available within the Targeting Section, please visit this portion of our Help Center.
These are just suggestions. We recommend experimenting to see what works best for you!
While the suggestions mentioned are a great place to start, we ask you to keep in mind that what may work well for some many not work for all. Constantly test and tweak your surveys to hone in on what works best for your circumstances. Click here to see how we recommend making changes to your surveys to get better results.
Article is closed for comments.