A wide variety of sites allow their users to register for an account. Understanding why people hesitate or abandon the registration process can be a key component to improving your conversion.
Possible questions to ask to help uncover this objective:
- "Is there anything preventing you from signing up at this point?"
- "What's preventing you from signing up?"
- "What would change your mind about signing up for an account?"
Recommended answer type: Text based answer
TIP: Remember to always mark write-ins as required. This will ensure that survey takers can only move to the next step once they've entered a response, and it will avoid blanks from showing up in your reporting.
If you need help understanding all the options available within the Survey Editor, please visit this portion of our Help Center.
Recommended targeting options
- Where should this survey appear?: The signup page
- Who should be prompted to take this survey?: 100% of traffic
- When should this survey be displayed?: When it looks like someone is about to abandon the page.
- How often should this survey be displayed?: Only once per visit
If you need help understanding all the options available within the Targeting Section, please visit this portion of our Help Center.
These are just suggestions. We recommend experimenting to see what works best for you!
While the suggestions mentioned are a great place to start, we ask you to keep in mind that what may work well for some many not work for all. Constantly test and tweak your surveys to hone in on what works best for your circumstances. Click here to see how we recommend making changes to your surveys to get better results.