Hubspot is a Customer Relationship Management tool that assists Sales and Marketing teams achieve their business goals. Qualaroo customers on Growth and up can push their visitor feedback as Contacts within Hubspot.
Here's how to get started:
1. Once you have created a Lead Generation Form survey, add an Integrations step and select Hubspot: Add Contact
2. Once you have added the Hubspot: Add Contact step, include your Hubspot API Key.
3. Next, select Manage Canonical Names and insert the appropriate names.
Locating Canonical Names in Hubspot
We have prepared a step by step guide to locate Canonical Names in Hubspot for you, take a look below!
1. Login to HubSpot account
2. Go to Contacts > Contacts
3. Click Customize, then Edit properties
4. Click View next to the property they want to use
5. Copy the “Internal name” and use it as the canonical name
You're all done!
We hope this article has been helpful for you. Feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you ever need anything!