With Qualaroo's Mailchimp Integration, you can send data gathered by Qualaroo Lead Generation Forms to Mailchimp lists. This article details how to set up your Mailchimp Integration.
2. Within the List on Mailchimp go to Settings > List fields and MERGE tags
3. Choose the fields you would like to pass into Mailchimp and note down the MERGE tags. You will need them in step 8.
4. In Qualaroo create a new Lead Gen form
5. Within the Editor go to Add Step > Integrations > Mailchimp: Add to List
6. Enter your Mailchimp API key and List ID
7. Click Manage Canonical Names
8. Enter the MERGE tags that you noted in step 3 for each of the lead gen fields and Save Changes.
The EMAIL merge name is required.
9. Make sure the “Continue to” on the lead gen screen goes to the Mailchimp integration.
10. Save changes to your survey.
We hope this information has been helpful. If you ever need any help along the way, please feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com!