This article details all of the powerful features and functionalities the Growth Plan has to offer.
What does the Growth Plan include?
In addition to all the survey options the Startup Plan offers the Growth Plan includes the following:
- Simple URL targeting - target only the home page or all paths afterwards
- Advanced URL targeting - exclude or include specific areas on site specified by sublevel domain. Use regex to target specific areas of site
- Behavior targeting - choose among behavior types like returning visitor, number of pages visited and more to specify who sees the nudge
- Identity feature - pass information for visitors known or logged in, unknown, not logged in or both as metadata or specific identity in the form of email address or user ID for each response. This information can be hashed for security purposes, as needed.
- Include or exclude a list by whitelisting or blacklisting identities and IP addresses
Advanced Audience Segmentation
- Geographic location - to show or not show a survey based on location
- Custom properties - segment audience based on attributes of each user. Custom property targeting can be considered “fill-in the blank targeting”
- Specific Cookie Present on User’s Browser - based on cookie being present or in browser. Whitelist or blacklist cookies based on cookie matched. *Helpful before a login wall.
- Export data through the beta reporting dashboard by CSV
- Advance export capabilities with Sentiment Analysis
- REST Reporting API
- Webhooks allow you to POST survey response data to an endpoint of your choosing every time a survey on your account receives a reply.
- Full Design Customization
- Rest Reporting Design API to have more control over the look and feel of your nudge through custom CSS.
- Google Analytics
- Live Chat
- Adobe Analytics
Please visit our Recommended Best Practices help article for more information about how to best use Qualaroo.
If you have any additional questions or need anything else, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.