This article details all of the amazing features and functionalities the Essentials Plan has to offer.
- Name survey
- Customize your question and message screens
- All available answer types
- Use branching to continue to another question based on answer provided
- Simple URL targeting - target only the home page and all paths afterwards
- Advanced URL targeting - exclude or include specific areas on site specified by sublevel domain. Use regex to target specific areas of site
- Behavior targeting - choose among behavior types like returning visitor, number of pages visited and more to specify who see the nudge
- Identity feature - pass information for visitors known or logged in, unknown, not logged in or both as metadata or specific identity in the form of email address or user ID for each response. This information can be hashed for security purposes, as needed
- Include or exclude a list by whitelisting or blacklisting identities and IP addresses
Change the look and feel of Survey
Sync with Integrations
Please visit our Best Practice for Getting Started with Qualaroo help article for more information about how to best use Qualaroo.
If you have any additional questions or need anything else, please reach out to us at email@example.com.