Qualaroo does not encrypt responses in our storage. Encryption is not necessary, and it would add undue computational complexity on the database storage layer. Instead, Qualaroo relies on the rich and strong Amazon Web Services (AWS) Security Groups policies. Our storage subsystem is placed in its own security group with all the accesses blocked to external sources other than the Qualaroo application. This approach has worked very well and been in used by our Fortune 1000 enterprises, including multiple customers in regulated industries.
Articles in this section
- How Can I Make My Mobile Web Nudge Take Up Less Screen Space?
- How can I Set Qualaroo to not Store IP Address?
- Qualaroo's commitment to the GDPR
- Is Qualaroo Affected by Safari's Intelligent Tracking Prevention?
- Does Qualaroo support different languages?
- I changed my survey and now my responses are missing
- I have an NPS question in my survey. Why don’t I see the NPS reporting?
- Does Qualaroo integrate with Mixpanel?
- Can I customize Qualaroo with my own CSS?
- I accidentally unsubscribed from response notifications