2. Log in to your Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager account, and select "Add a Tag"
3. Select "Go to Rules"
4. Within the Rules tab, select "Page Load Rules" and "Create New Rule"
5. Select Conditions and ensure the Trigger rule is set to the Bottom of Page
6. Under Rule Conditions, select Path for the Criteria. Next, select Add Criteria and set the Path to Include a Regular Expression (Toggle Regex on after selecting the empty field to the left of the Path dropdown). Set the regular expression to be: .*
9. Next, select the checkbox next to your Rule, select the Actions dropdown, and select "Activate Rules"
We hope this article is helpful. If you ever have any questions or need anything at all, please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org!