There is a 2 hour delay between the time a view or response is captured to it showing up within our interface. This delay extends to the notification emails you receive when someone responds to a survey. The reason for this delay is due to the fact that it is expensive for us to push that information in a close to real-time fashion.
Articles in this section
- Viewing and accessing your responses
- Exporting your responses to CSV
- Response notification options
- Seeing new responses in the reporting overview interface
- What does "N/A" mean in my response reporting?
- Capturing partial responses
- How long is the delay between submitting a response and receiving a notification?
- Sharing the responses
- Augmenting the response data with integrations