Are you interested in supplementing your prototyping process with user insights? With Qualaroo’s Nudge for Prototypes, you can now gather feedback directly from your prototype or wireframe with no code installation required! This article details everything you need to get started.
Select the Nudge type: Nudge for Prototypes
1. From your Qualaroo dashboard, navigate to the top right and select CREATE NEW.
2. Select New Survey From Scratch, and you will arrive at the channel selection page.
3. Select Nudge for Prototypes, and you will be taken to the list of our prototyping tools.
Provide a URL of your Prototype
1. Paste your link in the URL address field.
2. Based on the URL, Qualaroo will detect your prototyping tool of choice and will share any tool-specific instructions to prepare for Qualaroo implementation. You’ll have to complete all steps in order to achieve full functionality.
We currently support 5 main prototyping tools: InVision, Marvel, Axure, Figma and Adobe XD. If you are using another tool, follow instructions for using Nudge for Prototypes with a CustomURL. Please note that while most public URLs will work just fine, some sites may not be compatible.
Check out the videos below for a demo of how to use Nudge for Prototypes with your favorite prototyping tools.
3. Once you have followed these steps, select NEXT. If your URL was compatible, you will see the following screen letting you know that your Nudge for Prototypes is ready to be created.
If there is an issue with your link (for example if it is not a public or “shared” link) you’ll receive an error message like the one below to the right of the URL field.
Test your Prototype URL
1. If the link you provided was correct and your Nudge is ready to be created, you can now test if Qualaroo will work on this prototype.
2. Select TEST NOW, and a new window will open up showing your Prototype and a confirmation that Qualaroo has been implemented.
3. When you have finished testing, select CREATE.
Create Your Nudge
The next step is to set up your actual Nudge. Select your questions, answers, and branching as needed then continue to the Targeting section to set rules around who will see your Nudge.
*For more information on the Edit Tab, please see the 'Creating your Nudge in the Edit Tab' section of this help article
Distribute your Prototype+Qualaroo URL!
Now that you’re on the targeting tab, the screen will show:
- Your original URL
- The URL you can use to distribute to your users
- A few options to determine When, How Often, and How Long you would like your nudge to fire
- Options for how often you would like response notifications
*Please note that any changes you make in the Targeting section can be seen onsite when the browser’s cache is refreshed. An easy way to visit a browser with a fresh cache is to use a brand new Incognito Window.
Save your Targeting tab and make any final design changes within the Design Tab. You can now grab your updated URL from the Targeting tab and send it to users that you want to test your prototype.
Congratulations, you are now ready to gather feedback directly from within your Prototype!
If you have any questions or need anything at all, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
Article is closed for comments.