In this article, we’ll cover everything you need in order to begin collecting user feedback with Qualaroo. We have included help articles for each topic that will help provide you with an in-depth look into each step. We are excited you've chosen Qualaroo!
With a click of a button, have code on your site in no time. From your Qualaroo Dashboard:
- Select INSTALL CODE in the top right of your intended domain
- Select “Paste code in website source code or GTM”.
Step 2: Create Your Nudge
Step 3: Target your Nudge
Once you have prepared your questions and answer options, you will arrive at the Targeting section. The Targeting section allows you to precisely control the following:
Where Should this Nudge Show
- Targeting by Behavior
- Advanced Targeting
Step 4: Design You Nudge
- Choose a light or dark theme or use hex color code to change each element of the Nudge’s look and feel.
- Nudge placement
- Upload your logo
Step 5: Activate Your Nudge
There several places to activate your nudge. The following are two example locations:
- From your dashboard
- Within the Targeting tab
Step 6: View the data collected
- View the data collected in the Beta Reporting dashboard or the traditional dashboard. Please note that, at this time, the traditional reporting is the only option for viewing data for a survey with over 20k responses.
- Export your responses in CSV format either by responses or by question.
We have also included a few suggested Best Practices for getting started with Qualaroo.