Understanding the Advanced Targeting Options
Use advanced targeting to show your survey to specific visitors based on various criteria.
- Suppose you are a news website that offers various articles and videos on different topics, such as politics, sports, entertainment, and health. You want to survey your visitors who are interested in a specific topic, such as sports.
- You can use Qualaroo’s targeting feature to show the survey only to visitors who have a cookie value that indicates their interest in sports.
Use advanced targeting to:
- Show your survey to the right users.
- Target specific visitor segments based on various criteria.
In the TARGETING section:
- Scroll down and click “Targeting: Advanced.”
- Select the check box next to the options that you want to use.
Don’t forget to click Save to finalize your changes.
If your website requires a login, this API feature provides details such as visitors’ email addresses or IDs to target logged-in and logged-out users.
Use this option to optimize A/B tests on your site. Gain further insights by surveying the visitors who see those experiments.
Use this option to target or exclude countries and regions. It’s handy for surveys in different languages.
Use this option when:
You have a Flash site where the URL doesn’t change.
Only want to target members based on their subscription type.
Want to launch a survey when a visitor clicks on a specific link
Custom targeting attributes are your answer.
Use this option to target all cookies in the visitors’ browser.
If you’re using an Identity API call to push information about logged-in visitors, you can Whitelist or Blacklist visitors from seeing the survey with this option.