How to View and Edit Your Survey Responses
After you activate your Qualaroo Survey and collect responses, you can see the answers in two ways: cumulative and individual.
In the report section, you can:
- Filter the survey responses to get better insights.
- View the respondent's information in detail.
- Use quick filters to sort data.
- Evaluate your nudge performance.
- Edit responses to get spam and error-free data.
Watch this quick video to get a complete walk-through of the reporting section.
1. Insightful Filtering: You can filter the survey responses to gain better insights.
2. Error-free Data: You have the ability to edit responses to ensure your data is free from spam and errors.
1. On your Qualaroo dashboard, click on the Responses figure to open the reporting section of a survey.
Click Ellipsis to access additional options and select REPORT.
Here, you will find a comprehensive reporting section of your survey.
The overview section groups together answer selections on each question screen. You can use the date range selector at the top to focus on the responses within a specific time frame. If no time frame is selected, Qualaroo displays the information for the entire time the survey has collected responses.
The following report screen appears when your survey has more than 20k responses.
In the Reports section, you can use quick filters on the left panel to sort survey response data for better analysis.
You can filter data based on survey completion, operating system, and browser used by the respondent.
You can click the preview button to check a particular response in detail. On this interface, you will find the following details:
1. The date on which the user took the survey.
2. System details, such as operating system, browser, and IP address.
3. Individual question types and their responses.
When you're accessing survey responses, you can open Stats to see a comprehensive breakdown of your collected responses. The Stats tab will provide deep insights into your survey questions and answers. You can check individual responses to analyze the survey performance further.
1. On your dashboard, click the response count for the survey you wish to edit in your target domain. The reports section will appear.
2. In the Reports tab, click the eye icon under the Response column.
3. Navigate to the response you want to edit, click the pencil icon next to the question type, and modify the response as per your liking. Once done, save your changes.
Here's what editing a survey response will look like: