Qualaroo supports data deletion for any user, and is helpful for those who comply with GDPR standards through two methods:
- Manual deletion through the Account Details page
- Deletion through API
Manual deletion through the Account Details page
In order to manually delete all responses associated with an email address, follow the below instructions:
1. Navigate to your Account Details page
2. Scroll to the bottom of the page, and under GDPR Tools, select the "Responses remover" link.
3. Paste each identity separated by a new line, and select DELETE RESPONSES.
Leveraging Qualaroo's API to send Delete Requests
In order to use Qualaroo's API to delete all responses associated with an email address, please follow the steps below:
1. Send DELETE requests to api.qualaroo.com/api/gdpr/delete
2. To authenticate, use your api key and secret which can be found in Account Details page under the section "Reporting API".
3. The body of request must be JSON, with single "identities" containing array of identities, for example:
- In case of incorrect usage, API will return 422 HTTP status.
- If input data is correct, responses for given identities will be scheduled to delete.
We hope this information has been helpful! If you have additional questions or need anything else, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
Article is closed for comments.