How to Show Your Qualaroo Nudge in Android or iOS App Using SDK
Display Qualaroo nudges in your Android or iOS app using Qualaroo SDK. You can show surveys on any number of selected screens in your app.
Here’s what a nudge will look like in a mobile app:
Benefits of using Qualaroo SDK to display nudges to mobile users:
- Qualaroo SDK helps increase mobile revenue: By integrating Qualaroo SDK into your app, you can create and display surveys to your mobile visitors and get insights into their needs, preferences, and behaviors. This can help you optimize your app and increase your revenue opportunities.
- Qualaroo SDK is compatible with Android and iOS development: Qualaroo SDK works with Android and iOS devices. You can also use the Qualaroo Showcase app to test your survey design and performance.
1. On your Qualaroo dashboard, click Create New.
2. Hover over the Native iOS or Android Nudge card, and select your preferred method to create a nudge. You can start from scratch or use a template.
3. The Qualaroo Survey Editor will open. Create your survey, set up the targeting, and customize the design. Save and activate the survey.
The following steps require developer support.
To enable surveys in your iOS and Android app, you must use Qualaroo SDK for iOS and Qualaroo SDK for Android, respectively.
Please refer to the steps in the below links to complete the integration of your app with Qualaroo SDK.
Find the API Key here:
Click the API key as shown below. Copy the key from the overlay that opens.
Find Survey Alias here:
Go to your survey targeting > locate Survey Alias under the Where section.
You will need the API Key and Survey Alias to complete the integration.
You need to use this code to show the survey on your app screen. This code can help you to target specific screens in your app.
To show the survey on your app screen, you need to use this code: