Uncovering your position relative to your competitors can help you to better understand how your visitors perceive you. While you may think you know who your competitors are, the answers to this question may surprise you.
This is a concept that is discussed in the "Golden questions" that reveal exactly why your visitors aren't converting webinar.
Possible questions to help uncover this objective:
- "Which other options did you consider before choosing our product/service?"
- "Which of our competitors, both online and offline, did you consider before choosing our product/service?"
Recommended answer type: Text based answer
For this objective we strongly recommend not giving visitors a list of options. Reason being is this method can and will work against you by effectively leading the customer. We want to uncover the answers that we don't already know, and the best way to do this is to give your visitors the opportunity to tell you what they think.
If you need help understanding all the options available within the Survey Editor, please visit this portion of our Help Center.
Recommended targeting options
- Where should this survey appear?: The purchase confirmation page
- Who should be prompted to take this survey?: 100% of the traffic
- When should this survey be displayed?: Immediately when the page loads
- How often should this survey be displayed?: Only show once per visitor. We never recommend using a different frequency with text-based answer types.
If you need help understanding all the options available within the Targeting Section, please visit this portion of our Help Center.
These are just suggestions. We recommend experimenting to see what works best for you!
While the suggestions mentioned are a great place to start, we ask you to keep in mind that what may work well for some many not work for all. Constantly test and tweak your surveys to hone in on what works best for your circumstances. Click here to see how we recommend making changes to your surveys to get better results.
Article is closed for comments.