Understanding the Dashboard
Get an overview of how to navigate the Qualaroo dashboard. It is the first screen you will see when you log into your account.
On the dashboard:
You can get an overview of essential aspects related to your Qualaroo account.
You can analyze the overall figures of your Qualaroo surveys.
And do much more.
Here’s what the Qualaroo dashboard would look like:
The following are all of the components you’ll have access to from your dashboard:
You can create a nudge from scratch or use a template on the next screen. Please go through the How to Create a Nudge article.
2. This dashboard area indicates the top-level domain name and will show the data corresponding to the domain.
3. The “Site Settings” options allow you to enable integrations included within your current subscription.
5. The “Your Surveys & Nudges” area lists all of your active and paused surveys. “Active” surveys are currently live on your website. “Paused” surveys are not presently active on your website, but you can still edit them and access their collected data.
6. The “Archived Survey” area includes all surveys you are no longer running on your website and doesn’t plan to review the responses or any other survey aspect.
If you wish to export the data or make changes to the survey, you’ll need to move it to your dashboard as a paused survey.
7. The “More Button” gives you easy access to all areas of the particular survey.
- The "EDIT" option takes you to the survey editor.
- The "TARGETING" option lets you decide the targeting aspects of the survey.
- The "CLONE" option allows you to copy your survey’s content, targeting, and design. You can also export the CSV of responses, archive, report, and generate sample responses.
- The “EXPORT” option lets you export the survey report (from a specific time) in CSV format to any email address.
- The “SHOW SURVEY” option lets you preview your survey on your targeted URL.
- The “ARCHIVE” option allows you to remove the unused survey from the dashboard and later enable it when required.
8. The “Preview” option allows you to go through your survey experience without affecting the view count and responses within the reporting.
9. This area gives you an overview of the activity within your account. This information indicates how old the survey is, starting from the day it was created (not the day you enabled it on your site). How many responses has your survey collected, how many views or “impressions” has your survey had, and what is the response rate?
That is all about the Qualaroo dashboard.