This article is designed to give you an overview of how to navigate your Qualaroo dashboard. When you first log in to your Qualaroo account, you will land on your dashboard. The following are all of the components you'll have access to from your dashboard.
1. The "Create New" button at the top right of your dashboard allows you to access the options for creating a new nudge, NPS survey, Announcement, Lead generation form, Mobile survey, or an Overlay. The options available within this area can vary based on your plan.
Choose “New Survey From Scratch” and select “Web” channel and enter your domain. Click CREATE. Please see How to Create a Nudge article.
2. This area indicates the top level domain name.
3. The "Site settings" options allows you to enable integrations included within your current subscription.
5. The "Your Surveys & Nudges" area lists all of your active and paused surveys. "Active" surveys are ones that are currently live on your website. "Paused" surveys are not presently active on your website, but you can still edit them and access the data they've collected.
6. The "Archived Survey" area includes all surveys that you are no longer running on your website, and don't plan to review the responses or any other aspect of the survey. If you wish to export the data, or make changes to the survey, you'll need to move it to your dashboard as a paused survey.
7. The "More Button" give you easy access to all areas of the particular survey. he "Edit" button goes to the survey editor portion. The "Targeting" button goes to the section that allows you to dictate where and how the survey appears on your website. The "Clone" button allows you to copy the content, targeting, and the design on your survey. You are also able to export the CSV of responses, archive, reporting and generate sample responses.
8. The "Preview" option allows you to go through the experience of your survey without affecting the view count and responses within the reporting.
9. This area gives you an overview of the activity within your account. This information indicates how old the survey is, starting from the day it was created (not the day it was enabled on your site). How many responses your survey has collected, how many views, or "impressions" your survey ha and the response rate.
We hope this information has been helpful. Please feel free to reach out to email@example.com if you have any questions or need anything else!