- Login to your account
- Click on the INSTALL CODE button for the specific domain you want to install snippet on:
- The INSTALL CODE button will open a separate window:
- Click on the “Paste code into website course code or GTM”
- Copy code to clipboard
- Paste it right after the <body> tag on every page of your site. You only need to do this one time.
Interested in using an analytics integration?
- Hover over the right hand side of each domain name in the dashboard and click on SETTINGS
- Under ANALYTICS turn on the tool of choice. Here are a few examples:
Troubleshoot by confirming snippet is onsite:
- Click on VERIFY CODE at the bottom of install code page:
- Verify you want to install code on URL intended:
"View Page Source"
- Right-click on an empty part of the webpage and select “View Page Source”
- Search for kiq in your page source and name sure the Qualaroo code block is below the <body> tag.
- Make sure the account and the domain match the code
Using Identity API?
By turning on the “Identify your nudge respondents” button, add additional code to your site to use the Identity API feature.
CDN with Qualaroo
Qualaroo now supports CDN and allows for up to 70% faster in the average time between requesting and retrieving the Qualaroo Nudge, avoid ad blockers and get up to 30% more responses. If you are using Qualaroo for the first time this will already be implemented.
If you have any additional questions or need anything else, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.