1. Setting Up Adobe Analytics
1. Log in to Adobe Analytics
2. Go to Admin > Report Suites
3. Select or create the report you would like to use. Go to Edit Settings > Conversion > Conversion Variables
4. Click Add New twice and create the Evars “Survey ID” and “Survey Response”. Both enabled and text strings.
Note down the Evar number for each (ie “Evar #2”). You will need it later for Qualaroo.
5. Save changes.
6. Go to Edit Settings > Conversion > Success Events
7. Click Add New twice and create the success events “Survey Passed” and “Survey Viewed”. Both should be counters.
Note down the event numbers here as well (ie “event1”).
8. Save changes.
2. Setup Qualaroo
1. Login to Qualaroo
2. On the Dashboard, under the site you have Adobe Analytics installed, click Settings.
3. Under Analytics, enable “Record Qualaroo events in Adobe Analytics”
4. On the next screen, fill in the ID numbers as they correspond to the Adobe setup above.
6. Save changes.
Congratulations, Adobe Analytics is now setup!