How to Add a Sideform Survey to Your Website
Adding a sidebar form to your website can be a great way to collect feedback and generate leads. This article will show you how to create and add a sidebar form using Qualaroo.
Here’s what the sidebar form will look like:
Benefits of adding a sidebar form:
Increased engagement: A sidebar form can help you engage with your website visitors and collect feedback from them.
Lead generation: You can generate leads and increase your customer base.
Improved user experience: You can improve the user experience on your website by providing easy access to important information and features.
1. Click Create New in the top right corner of your Qualaroo dashboard.
2. Navigate to the Sidebar Form card and select one of the following methods to create— Choose Template or New from Scratch.
You will land on our Survey Templates page when you select Choose Template. Here, you can pick any of the ready-to-use surveys to modify and use as your Sidebar Form:
When you click New From Scratch, on the next screen, you will enter the domain name on which you want to add the Sidebar Form and click Create.
3. After making your selection, you will land in the Qualaroo survey editor. Here, you can add/modify the following:
You can see the preview in real time in the Question Preview section.
4. Next, you will move to the targeting section. Here, you can control the visibility of your sidebar form survey on your website. Learn More.
5. The final step is to customize the look and feel of the form in the Design section. Learn More.
6. Once done, you can preview your survey and/or save and activate it on your target URL.
Here's what the sidebar form survey will look like:
And that's it! If you encounter any issues or have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to our support team.